Senior DevOps Engineer - Linux/AWS/Puppet/Chef/Jenkins (3-7 yrs)
With more than 200 solution deployments among Global 1000 clients, we are a large 1000+ employee base growing company with a physical presence in virtually every major region of the globe. Recognized as a LEADER in the Gartner MQ 2015 in a market full of consolidations, we are the only company to stand out and emerge as the option to ERP players having a full suite of solutions for the procurement space. Check us out on www.zycus.com
7 Product Lines with 20+ products
Mumbai, Pune, Bangalore, London, San Jose, Chicago, Atlanta, Princeton, Melbourne, Singapore, Dubai
USD 5 Billion and grows tremendously during economic downturns
- Provide the technical teamwork to the DevOps team and work closely with the IT, Development, QA and Professional Services teams
- Define the next generation Zycus automation platform
- Help ensure information security best practices for Client environments
- Build deployment and configuration automation for Zycus production infrastructure.
- Build frameworks for monitoring and troubleshooting zycus production issues.
- Solid experience with Cloud and virtualization based technologies Amazon Web Services (AWS)
- Migrating experience with existing on-premises application to AWS.
- Ability to develop High-Level Design interaction diagrams, system functionality changes, data model, data flow, high-level interface specifications
- A certificate in AWS SysOps Administration would be a plus.
- Hands on with all Linux OS (RHEL, CentOS, Ubuntu, Fedora .etc )
- Experience in scripting using Bash/python/ruby.
- Good knowledge in AWS (Amazon web services).
- Experience with load balancers, proxies, webservers etc.
- Good knowledge of configuration management tools like Ansible, Puppet, Chef etc.
- Good knowledge in Server hardware and troubleshoot ( Dell & IBM )
- Good troubleshoot skills on Linux ( Redhat&CentOS )
- Should have knowledge in Virtualization ( Vmware, ESXi, KVM )
- Should have knowledge in Network ( Switches, Router & Firewall )
- Candidate should have hands on experience in Production servers.
- Expertise in Linux based applications ( Samba, Apache, FTP, DNS, iptables )
- Good knowledge in Linux server security, Backup tools and Scripting.
- Should have knowledge to handle Projects Independently.
- Windows Server administration & Troubleshooting will be advantage.
- Should have knowledge in monitoring tools ( PRTG, Zenoss&Nagios )
GOOD TO HAVE:
- 2-7 years of professional experience
- Strong understanding of Enterprise Architectures, Java and Database solutions
- Rich DevOps skills across SCM, Static Code Analyzer, Build and Release, Continuous Integration tools and frameworks such as, SVN, GIT, ANT, MVN, Sonar etc
- Deep understanding and practical working knowledge of Puppet, Chef, Jenkins
- Knowledge of either Amazon Web Services and OpenStack is a plus.
- Familiarity with some of the Big Data tools like Hadoop, Splunk
- Experience with relational & NoSQL data stores, such as MongoDB.
- ROI analysis in comparison of as-is vs. to-be state of environments, and processes
- Experience with Infrastructure security is a plus
- Experience with containers like Dockers, LXC (Linux containers) etc.
WHY ZYCUS? :
- Be a part of one of the fastest growing product Company in India
- Come join a young, dynamic & enterprising team
- Work on the latest technologies
- Flexible working hours (As per business requirement).
Zycus Global Leader Procurement: https://www.zycus.com/newsroom/press-releases.html