AI Architect - Machine learning
Headquartered in Princeton, U.S. in 1998, Zycus has grown every day to be established as an organization which now is a leading global provider of complete Source-to-Pay suite of procurement performance solutions.
We develop cloud-based (SaaS) Source-to-Pay solutions for large global enterprises, and have successfully deployed about 200 solutions to over 1000 Global clients. We are proud to have as our clients, some of the best-of- breed companies across verticals like Manufacturing, Automotives, Banking and Finance, Oil and Gas, Food Processing, Electronics, Telecommunications, Chemicals, Health and Pharma, Education and more.
With a team of 1000+employees, we are present in India with 3 development centers at Bengaluru, Mumbai & Pune and offices in the U.S., U.K., Australia, Dubai, Netherlands and Singapore.
Know more about the LEADER of: Gartner’s 2013, 2015 & 2017 Magic Quadrant for Strategic Sourcing Application Suites and The Forrester Wave™: eProcurement, Q2 2017
We are in process of launching Merlin A.I. Studio™.
The artificial intelligence (AI)-based platform will allow procurement teams to to build and deploy bots across the source-to-pay process.
The bots will be used by firms leveraging more than 1,100 APIs from Zycus’ solution suite.
“By deploying the intelligent bots from Merlin A.I. Studio™, procurement can put themselves in cruise control mode as the bots work towards accomplishing tasks with zero human intervention,” The Fortune 500-serving firm explained in its press release
“Be it running an RFI event, discovering contract risks, negotiating with suppliers or transnational procurement; all one needs to do is launch the bot and see the magic unfold.”
“It will empower procurement to transform their routine, repetitive & mundane procurement tasks, so that time, effort & resources can be optimized towards more strategic initiatives.”
So what competency are we looking out from Market??
We are looking for the one who is creating, implementing AI solution by himself/herself and not just executed based on existing solutions – for example we need those high quality professionals who create IBM WATSON kind of analytical AI product not those who has developed and implement some bots/AI application using IBM WATSON.
We are especially looking for applicants with a strong background in Analytics and Data mining (Web, Social and Big data), Machine Learning and Pattern Recognition, Natural Language Processing and Computational Linguistics, Statistical Modelling and Inferencing, Information Retrieval, Large Scale Distributed Systems and Cloud Computing, Econometrics and Quantitative Marketing, Applied Game Theory and Mechanism Design, Operations Research and Optimization, Human Computer Interaction and Information Visualization. Applicants with a background in other quantitative areas are also encouraged to apply. If you are passionate about research and developing innovative technologies of interest to Zycus and the research community at large, the BigData Experience Lab may be the right place for you.
All successful candidates are expected to dive deep into problem areas of Zycus’s interest and invent technology solutions to not only advance the current products, but also to generate new product options that can strategically advantage Zycus
- Strong experience in Machine Learning Supervised + unsupervised leranring.
- Strong experience Natural Language processing.
- Experience in predictive modelling and analysis, predictive software development
- Strong Problem-solving ability
- Experience in using Python, R, Matlab, or any other statistical software
- Classification (logistic regression, svm, decision tree, random forest, neural network)
- Regression (linear regression, decision tree, random forest, neural network)
- Classical optimisation (gradient descent, newton rapshon, etc)
- Graph theory (network analytics)
- Heuristic optimisation (genetic algorithm, swarm theory)
Deep leaning (lstm, convolutional nn, recurrent nn)
- Experience in mentoring junior team members, and guiding them on machine learning and data modelling applications
- Strong communication and data presentation skills
- Experience: 7-12 years
- The ideal candidate must have proven expertise in Artificial Intelligence (including deep learning algorithms), Machine Learning and/or NLP
- The candidate must also have expertise in programming traditional machine learning algorithms, algorithm design & usage
- Experience in AI & machine learning
- Programming expertise on Python or R
- Preferred experience with large data sets & distributed computing in Hadoop ecosystem
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Fluency with databases
- Overall candidate should be tech savvy with awareness to new technology development
Along with a competitive compensation structure, Zycus believes in an open culture learning environment, where everyone gets a chance to share their ideas and deliver par excellence. Here's a sneak peek to our life at Zycus.