Full Stack Developer - 3-5 years - Mumbai
Headquartered in Princeton, U.S. in 1998, Zycus has grown every day to be established as an organization which now is a leading global provider of complete Source-to-Pay suite of procurement performance solutions.
We develop cloud-based (SaaS) Source-to-Pay solutions for large global enterprises, and have successfully deployed about 200 solutions to over 1000 Global clients. Our spirit of innovation and our passion to help procurement create greater business impact are reflected among procurement solution deployments that we have undertaken over the years. We are proud to have as our clients, some of the best-of- breed companies across verticals like Manufacturing, Automotives, Banking and Finance, Oil and Gas, Food Processing, Electronics, Telecommunications, Chemicals, Health and Pharma, Education and more.
With a team of 1200+employees, we are present in India with 3 development centers at Mumbai ,Bengaluru, & Pune and offices in the US - New Jersey , Atlanta, Chicago; UK - London; Netherlands - Amsterdam; Singapore; Dubai; Australia – Melbourne.
Know more about the LEADER of: Gartner’s 2013, 2015 & 2017 Magic Quadrant for Strategic Sourcing Application Suites and The Forrester Wave™: eProcurement, Q2 2017
Role and responsibilities:
- This position would report in to Product Development Manager .
- 2-4 yrs. Full Stack Developer.
- 100% hands on.
- Familiarity of BDD / DDD is a plus
- Prior knowledge of SaaS based product would be preffered.
- Knowledge of DevOps and Shift Left Strategies (Not madatory)
What you should have/be:
- Exposure to full stack (manadatory)
- Hands on, knowing Agile practices
- Able to demonstrate ownership
- Experience in product lifecycle
- Capable of Designing a module
- Has in-depth knowledge on technology and end to end development processes.
- Able to mentor junior resources.
- Should be able to communicate effectively both verbally and in written.
- Should be able to play the part with other team leads and cooperate
- Opportunity to be a part of core product development team of Zycus.
- Hands on end to end development work.
- There is flexibility in our working hours, and our policies are employee friendly.