Associate Director - Product Software Technology
Zycus is looking out for a Seasoned Technologist, with a Technical Experience of about 15-18 years, and a hands-on experience in Software Product Development and ownership.
Zycus headquarters was incorporated in Princeton, U.S. in 1988. Since then, we have grown everyday, and established as an organization which now is a leading global provider of complete Source-to-Pay suite of procurement performance solutions.
We develop cloud-based (SaaS) Source-to-Pay solutions for large global enterprises, and have successfully deployed about 200 solutions to over 1000 Global clients.
We are now present in India with 3 development centres at Bengaluru, Mumbai & Pune and offices in the U.S., U.K., Australia and Dubai.
Know more about the Leader of Gartner’s 2013, 2015 and 2017 Magic Quadrant for Strategic Sourcing Application Suites
Associate Director of Product Software Technology will play a critical role in building our very new Development Centre at Bengaluru and will be a part of the Senior Management team.
We invite technologists who have delivered rock solid software solutions for Industry leading enterprises with lean and agile teams to apply to this role, and are enthusiastic to take up below responsibilities at Zycus:
1. Technical ownership of an entire line of business or a horizontal platform.
2. Own one of the product portfolios of Zycus & lead a technical team.
3. Ownership of complex software architectures, operational metrics, and running the day to day operations of the business.
4. Involvement in the full software development life cycle with stringent needs on (i) time to market, and (ii) quality of product - functional and non-functional aspects.
5. Designing and defining the interaction between the different components and teams.
6. Work closely with the peers and product managers to develop the best technical design and approach for new product development.7. Definition of, and compliance with, a world-class build/release and configuration management process.
The role is critical, and hence we are very keen to hire someone with below skills, knowledge and experience:
1. Some one who has been into Technical Product Development and got transfigured into a Product Owner.
2. Has managed architects and Software engineers & played a critical role in Architecture, Design and Development.
3. Deep technical knowledge in software, systems and security to dive into details with engineers and distill to high level for executives, customers and non-technical audience.
4. Experienced in software engineering, massive scale web operations and security with Product Companies.
5. Versatility with developing products on multiple technology stacks that get delivered in traditional data centers, public clouds, and private clouds.
Zycus believes in an open culture learning environment, where everyone gets a chance to share their ideas and deliver par excellence.
Along with a competitive compensation structure, the Role enables you to Lead a market leading global Procurement suite of products, and be a part of our dynamic Leadership Team.Here's a sneak peek to our life at Zycus.