Devops Lead Engineer - 6-10 Years - Bagmane WTC - Bengaluru
Zycus is looking out for a Seasoned Technologist, with a Technical Experience of about 6-10 years, and a hands-on experience in Design, architect, and implement next generation CI System and automation solutions.
Headquartered in Princeton, U.S. in 1998, Zycus has grown every day to be established as an organization which now is a leading global provider of complete Source-to-Pay suite of procurement performance solutions.
We develop cloud-based (SaaS) Source-to-Pay solutions for large global enterprises, and have successfully deployed about 200 solutions to over 1000 Global clients. Our spirit of innovation and our passion to help procurement create greater business impact are reflected among procurement solution deployments that we have undertaken over the years. We are proud to have as our clients, some of the best-of- breed companies across verticals like Manufacturing, Automotives, Banking and Finance, Oil and Gas, Food Processing, Electronics, Telecommunications, Chemicals, Health and Pharma, Education and more.
With a team of 1200+ employees, we are present in India with 3 development centers at Bengaluru, Mumbai & Pune and offices in the U.S., U.K., Australia, Netherlands, Dubai and Singapore.
Know more about the LEADER of: Gartner’s 2013, 2015 & 2017 Magic Quadrant for Strategic Sourcing Application Suites and The Forrester Wave™: eProcurement, Q2 2017
USD 5 Billion and grows tremendously during economic downturns
- Design and implement next generation CI System and automation solutions.
- Manage the release cycle at Zycus.
- Drive CICD roadmap with focus on business impact.
- Collaborate continuously with the product development teams to implement CICD pipeline.
- Perform analysis of the current practices and design and implement best practices and emerging concepts in CI landscape.
- 6-10 Years of proven development and/or DevOps experience deploying and maintaining global multi-tiered infrastructure and web applications
- Should have worked on creating Jenkins pipelines on hybrid environments.
- Should have worked on REST APIs and experienced in using Jenkins and AWS APIs.
- Should be well versed with AWS offerings (AWS solutions architect level knowledge is a minimum)
- Must be comfortable in Python and Ansible for scripting.
- Should have experience in working with JIRA workflows and APIs.
- Should have good knowledge in GIT.
- Should have experience in working with Artifact Management systems like Nexus for a large amount of products.
- Should have experience in working with Flyway, Liquibase, DB versioning.
- Should have knowledge about Data masking pipelines
- Should have experience in sonarqube, selenium, Junit.
- Should understand containers (Docker)
- Should have knowledge about tools like Prometheus, AppDynamics, Data Dog, Nagios for performance analysis
- Should have in-depth knowledge of Jboss, Tomcat, ActiveMQ, Solr.
- Should have knowledge about microservices architecture patterns.
- Should have in-depth knowledge of Linux OS (RHEL)
- Should have experience in implementing CI process for a large number of components with JIRA and Jenkins.
What will the incumbent learn:
- Will learn new age Devops automation tools in a complex product environment.
WHY ZYCUS? :
- Be a part of one of the fastest growing product Company in India
- Come join a young, dynamic & enterprising team
- Work on the latest technologies
- Flexible working hours (As per business requirement).
Zycus Global Leader Procurement: https://www.zycus.com/newsroom/press-releases.html
Follow us on social for updates. Facebook | Instagram | Linkedin | Twitter | Glassdoor