API Testing Engineer/ Associate
Headquartered in Princeton, U.S. in 1998, Zycus has grown every day to be established as an organization which now is a leading global provider of complete Source-to-Pay suite of procurement performance solutions.
We develop cloud-based (SaaS) Source-to-Pay solutions for large global enterprises, and have successfully deployed about 200 solutions to over 1000 Global clients. Our spirit of innovation and our passion to help procurement create greater business impact are reflected among procurement solution deployments that we have undertaken over the years. We are proud to have as our clients, some of the best-of- breed companies across verticals like Manufacturing, Automotives, Banking and Finance, Oil and Gas, Food Processing, Electronics, Telecommunications, Chemicals, Health and Pharma, Education and more.
With a team of 850+employees, we are present in India with 3 development centers at Bengaluru, Mumbai & Pune and offices in the U.S., U.K., Australia, Dubai and Singapore.
Know more about the LEADER of: Gartner’s 2013, 2015 & 2017 Magic Quadrant for Strategic Sourcing Application Suites and The Forrester Wave™: eProcurement, Q2 2017
Qualification; Graduate and above.
Experience - 2- 4 yrs
- Designing and execution of test cases and test scenarios.
- Conduct functional, non-functional, regression testing & integration testing.
- Disciplined reporting and tracking.
- Ensure comprehensive quality assurance testing of the developed functionality against the business requirements.
- Interface closely with the PMG Team and the development team to ensure quality is maintained and enhanced in the product.
Reporting will be directly to the Test manager/Lead.
Roles & Responsibilities:
We are looking for candidates with knowledge of API automation, using tools like POSTMAN, SOAP UI, Jmeter.
Candidates should be aware of shell scripting, linux and database management knowledge.
Good knowledge of core java would be a strong plus.
- Attractive compensation with a fast track growth opportunity.
- Opportunity to work with young and dynamic innovative team of QA professionals .
- Work into QA module for multiple products.
- Flexible and employee friendly organization.